1. We take and are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy details how we handle personal information.
B. Copyright Notice
Modified by Shenzhen Videostrong Technology Co., Ltd. (www.videostrong.com).
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, version, and operating system;
2. Information about your access to and use of this website, including traffic sources, access times, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information you fill in when you subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
4. The information you fill in when using the services on our website;
5. Information generated when you use our website, including the time, frequency, and environment of your use;
6. Information contained in your communications with us via email or our website, including the content of communications and metadata;
7. Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain the disclosed party's permission in accordance with this policy to disclose and use the disclosed party's personal information
D. Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To administer our website and business;
2. Present a personalized website to you;
3. To provide you with our website services;
4. To provide you with services purchased through our website;
5. To send you commercial communications for non-marketing purposes;
6. Send you email notifications you designate;
7. If you have subscribed, we will send you our email newsletter (if you no longer need the newsletter, you can let us know at any time);
8. To send you marketing communications, including information about our business and third-party businesses that we think may be of interest to you, by message or, with your consent, by email or similar technology (if you no longer require marketing information, you can inform us at any time);
9. Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (but third parties cannot identify any individual user from the information);
10. To handle your inquiries or complaints on our website;
11. To keep our website secure and to prevent fraud;
12. To check compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service);
13. And other uses.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or distributors as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. To the extent required by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or possible legal proceedings;
3. In order to obtain, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
4. Provide personal information to buyers (or potential buyers) of our business or assets;
5. Any relevant party to whom we reasonably believe that disclosure of personal information may be required by a court or other competent authority, and disclosure of personal information may be required by a court or authority.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Migration
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed, and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we can use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which have data protection laws different from those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. The information you post on our website or the personal information you submit for posting may be globally accessible via the Internet. We cannot guarantee that such information will be prevented from being used or misused by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
1. G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or use shall not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or use.
3. Subject to this Section G, we will still retain the following files (including electronic files) containing personal data:
1. To the extent required by law;
2. If we believe that these documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. To obtain, exercise, or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Security of Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organized precautions to prevent personal information from being lost, misused, or altered.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
3. You understand and agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent on the Internet.